1 location, 2 actors, 3 minutes.
Cinespace, Inc is launching its new Youtube Channel with their very first '123 Film Competition'. Supported by the Maribyrnong City Council, Cinespace is calling for entries from First Nations and culturally and linguistically filmmakers who work, live or study in the Maribyrnong City Council.
Films entered must be shot in 1 location, have 2 actors or less and run for no longer than 3 mins.
Entries close Friday 17th of July 2020.
Awards & Prizes
Judge's Choice: $1,000 Cash, A copy of Filmic Pro
Popular Choice: $1,000 Cash, A copy of Filmic Pro
Rules & Terms
1. All films must be under 3 mins in length, contain no more than 2 speaking actors and 1 location and demonstrate inclusion of First Nations or culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
2. All films must be submitted no later than midnight Friday 17th of July. No exceptions.
3. All entrants must live, study or work in the Maribyrnong City Council area.
4. Finalists will be viewable online on Cinespace's youtube channel from the 22nd of July. Finalists agree to Cinespace exhibiting their films on the Cinespace YouTube page on a non-exclusive basis.
5. Voting will start on the 22nd July until Midnight 4th of August. The Popular Choice will be given to the YouTube video on the Cinespace Channel with the highest number of likes and other engagements.
6. Videos with high engagements but low watch through statistics will be adjusted according to the watch through numbers to prevent voter fraud. Where voter fraud is identified, films will be disqualified from the competition.
7. If the most popular film is also the Judge's favourite, it will receive the Judges Choice. In this instance, the second most popular film will receive the Popular Choice.
8. The Cinespace Spirit Award will be given at the discretion on the Cinespace team.
9. All judgements will be final. The films will be judged based on storytelling and technical proficiency. The winning entries will be considered as proof of concept films and be granted $1000 each towards the production of their next film.
10. Entrants agree that all works will feature key creatives from the Maribyrnong City Council area.
Meet the judges
Hear from our competition judges and moderators in a round table discussion, 'staying productive during Covid-19' 6.30pm AEST on Friday 3rd July 2020 on Cinespace Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cinespaceinc/live/